DEAmakesNSA

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, August 24, 2012

Bleeding update!

Posted on 6:31 AM by Unknown
I just googled "13 shot" and "19 shot" to make sure I'm not blowing smoke here. Turns out... I'm not blowing smoke. Which is really quite disgusting, you ask me.

Google "13 shot" and on the first page you get the Tribune article from yesterday, and that's it. No more.

But you also get this very interesting thing that happened in Tempe Arizona waaaaay back on March 3rd. 13 people shot at a Nipsey Hustle rap concert. I'm pretty

Nipsey Hussle, who didn't go on stage, used his Twitter account to express his displeasure with the shooting at his show.

"(Arizona) ... y'all gotta be cool man," he wrote.

Guess what race all those people were. Yep.  Did we hear about it? Nope. We heard about Traaaaayvon and his Skittles instead, and the eeeevile White-Hispanic Zimmerman who shot the poor boy.

You know how we paranoid Phantom types sometimes say "there's going to be blood in the streets!" if anything goes wrong with the US Election in November? Going by this non-reportage of mass-casualty black-on-black shootings, I guess it means some WHITE people will START acting like these black people have been acting all along.

I guess noticing this makes me a racist though. Oh well, there goes my Order of Canada.

The RAAAAACIST! Phantom
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Why am I against Big Government?
    Many, many times over the years I've heard the words "Why do you hate government, Phantom? What the hell is wrong with you?" f...
  • This is me ignoring Barry and his speech.
    From Blazing Catfur, a sagacious suggestion : tomorrow being 9/11/2013, anniversary of the World Trade Center atrocity AND the Benghazi atta...
  • New record for dumbest Traaaayvon! comment.
    Move over Bill Cosby, here comes Michael Bloomberg ! "The laws are not the kind of laws a civilized society should have and the [Nati...
  • Fallen friends.
    Longtime loyal reader of The Phantom Soapbox C.T. wrote in today. today a friend of mine died.    stage 4 liver cancer, she was ok last week...
  • As I said, the facts are not at issue.
    California gun sales boom coincides with fewer crimes. Gee, how did that happen? Gun deaths and injuries have dropped sharply ...
  • Backfield in motion: Barry's going DOWN.
    "Yes, I am going to kick Barry's narrow ass." As previously noted here at the illustrious Soapbox, I very much doubt that Bar...
  • This is not at all alarming.
    Garbage cans that track your cellphone as you walk by. I kid you not. The City of London Corporation has asked a company to stop using re...
  • Joe Manchin, Trayvon Martin, and Barney Fife: Implications for Gun Safety By James Fallows of The Atlantic.
    Dear Sir: I read your piece in The Atlantic today . I would like to address your points in order as you wrote them. 1. Maybe this time is di...
  • Court of the media: Rachel Jeantel is innocent! Kill Zimmerman!
    Here's five news stories on the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case. Global Grind A: http://globalgrind.com/news/what-white-people-dont...
  • How serious is the US about it's borders?
    NOT VERY . By the spring, kiosks could open up in Big Bend National Park allowing people from the tiny Mexican town of Boquillas del Carm...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (91)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2012 (177)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (19)
    • ▼  August (15)
      • Bleeding update the third: Never bet against The P...
      • UH-oh, Barry's gotta prooooooblem.
      • Bleeding Update two: See?
      • Bleeding update!
      • If it bleeds it don't necessarily lead.
      • Kewl new thing being done with common cellulose.
      • US government ammunition controversy explained: th...
      • Hipster meta-ironic violence.
      • Remember liberals, what goes around, comes around.
      • Something we may be seeing more of in a year or tw...
      • Kirpan update II: Heart of a lion!
      • Kirpan update: cops knew about the Batman guy too!
      • Why do Sikhs carry the kirpan?
      • Media bias: Its getting so you can set your watch ...
      • Talk about chickens coming home to roost.
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2011 (32)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (10)
Powered by Blogger.